'North Korea NUCLEAR WAR with China and USA will kill MILLIONS' Warning

Adjust Comment Print

But while military leaders on the base say they are prepared for any attack that could come their way, all-out war with North Korea would be the worst possible outcome, said Col. Andrew Hansen, commander of the 51st Fighter Wing at Osan Air Base. -South Korean installation, which is just outside the 2.5-mile wide (4 kilometers) DMZ.

U.S. Vice President Mike Pence visits at the border village of Panmunjom which has separated the two Koreas since the Korean War, South Korea, Monday, April 17, 2017.

The Trump administration is focusing its North Korea strategy on tougher economic sanctions, possibly including an oil embargo, a global ban on its airline, intercepting cargo ships and punishing Chinese banks doing business with Pyongyang, Reuters reported last week, citing USA officials.

The North Korean special forces are being trained to infiltrate their hated rival to use as a sickening bargaining chip in the event of war, claims a former North Korean soldier who defected. The most recent incident was in September previous year.

China, which Trump has urged to do more to rein in North Korea, has spoken out against its weapons tests and has supported United Nations sanctions. Meanwhile, the US has sent an aircraft carrier to the region and is conducting its biggest ever joint military exercises with South Korea.

Pence landed in South Korea at the start of a 10-day trip to Asia and was quickly confronted with the stakes facing the United States as Pyongyang seeks to flex its muscles around the birth anniversary of the country's late founder and advance the regime's nuclear and missile capabilities.

"We need to keep the pressure on China to rein North Korea in", said House Armed Services Committee Chairman Mac Thornberry, R-Texas, speaking on Fox News Sunday. "An abandonment of its nuclear weapons program and its ballistic missile program".

The consensus including China is "that this problem is coming to a head".

The newspaper said this could come in the form of a pre-emptive strike as it reported that U.S. national security adviser General HR McMaster has told British security chiefs and military top brass that Washington has the intelligence to target key sites in the nuclear programme.

Facebook killer takes his own life as police close in
She said she tried to reach him after the video was posted on Facebook but he never answered his phone. His Facebook page, with the gruesome video, wasn't removed for almost three hours.

On Friday, North Korea said the risky security situation was due to the "Trump administration's reckless military provocation".

CNN's Will Ripley in Pyongyang, North Korea, reported there was no immediate confirmation from North Korean state media about the launch.

The parade came amid growing global concern that North Korea could be preparing for a sixth nuclear test or a major missile launch, possibly its first flight test of an ICBM capable of reaching America.

Before his arrival, the communist state further ramped up its saber-rattling by displaying three intercontinental ballistic missiles during a military parade Saturday and launching a missile early Sunday, which ended in failure.

- Picture courtesy of KCNA via ReutersSEOUL, April 16 - A new North Korean missile test failed today, the South's defence ministry said.

The North, under leader Kim Jong-Un, launched a ballistic missile from the same region earlier this month ahead of a summit between the the USA and China.

Trump's national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, is citing Trump's recent decision to order missile strikes in Syria after a chemical attack blamed on the Assad government as a sign that the president "is clearly comfortable making tough decisions".

The North has said it has developed and would launch a missile that can strike the US mainland, but officials and experts believe it is some time away from mastering the necessary technology, including miniaturising a nuclear warhead.

Comments