Iran said its security forces on Saturday killed the mastermind of a twin attack on Tehran that left 17 people dead this week, as security was tightened around the country to prevent other possible plots.
Iran's intelligence minister said the mastermind behind Wednesday's attacks in Tehran, which killed 17 people, had himself been killed on Saturday by security forces.
But Intelligence Minister Mahmoud Alavi said on Thursday that "we still can not judge that Saudi Arabia has had a role in this terrorist incident".
The statement closes with reassuring the Iranian nation that the security force will continue their operation till finding all the perpetrators and commissioners of the heinous crimes of Wednesday in Tehran.
The Intelligence Ministry said on June 8 that five men involved in the attacks were Iranians who joined IS in Iraq and Syria.
Meanwhile, Iran police chief Gen Hossein Ashtari said several people with connections to the attackers were arrested around the capital area.
Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) vowed revenge for the attacks at parliament and Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini's mausoleum.
DUP deal still possible, says senior Tory
Talks between the Conservatives and the Democratic Unionist Party have not gone as "expected", the northern Irish party has said . It was not mentioned in the speech was because no date had been set, May's office said.
"Two of the killed criminals were foreign nationals. while the identity of other members is being investigated", Maleki said, adding that weapons and an IS flag were seized during the raid.
"Fortunately, the U.S. and its regional stooges showed their true colors more than ever and it was proved that those who support terrorism and perform sword dance are worldwide Daesh", Ayatollah Amoli Larijani said Monday at a meeting of high-ranking judiciary officials.
Iran's supreme leader hit out at the United States and Saudi Arabia during the funerals Friday for those slain in the first attacks in the country claimed by the Islamic State group.
People in the crowds chanted "Death to Saudi Arabia" alongside the more customary slogans against the United States and Israel.
The militant group's Amaq news agency released a video on Thursday evening showing what it claimed was a message from the Tehran attackers. Alavi did not provide further details or offer any evidence.
The first attack was made by a four-jihadists team that carried assault rifles, the attackers wore suicide vests attempted to enter the administrative building of the Iranian Parliament.



Comments