Newly re-elected Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is "not contemplating" Cristiano Ronaldo leaving the European champions, despite talk of the disgruntled star returning to Manchester United.
Ronaldo is believed to be angling for a move away from Madrid this summer after being angered by allegations of tax fraud and his discontent has sparked reports of a potential world-record £131.4m move back to Old Trafford, where he started his development into becoming one of the most devastating forwards that football has ever seen.
The reigning Ballon d'Or and Best FIFA Men's Player award victor is believed to feel singled out for disproportionate treatment after Spanish prosecutors accused him of evading tax of 14.7million euros (£12.8m).
He has also helped his team to win two La Liga titles after joining it on transfer from Manchester United for a ten record 80 million pounds in 2009.
The Portuguese manager owes Spanish tax authorities 3.3 million euros (3.7 million U.S. Dollars), a Madrid prosecutor said in a statement, adding it had presented a claim to a local court.
Gestifute, a Portuguese-based soccer agency which represents Mourinho and Ronaldo, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
White House urged to act over death of Otto Warmbier
Lakshmi Sammaraco said the office "accepted the case" of Otto Warmbier, who died Monday in a Cincinnati hospital. Tourism to North Korea "helps to fund one of the most brutal and despotic regimes in the world", Rep.
Ronaldo, 32, has denied the charges and is threatening to leave Spain after running into problems with tax authorities.
The episode may cost Real Madrid their star winger as Ronaldo feels hard done by the apparent excessive force with which the complaint has been dealt with.
Mourinho is accused of using a corporate structure "in order to make physically opaque benefits from their image rights".
Spanish prosecutor files have claimed against Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho for tax fraud - Sky.
It will be up to a judge to decide whether to take Mourinho to court.
Last year, Barcelona forward Lionel Messi and his father, Jorge Horacio Messi, were found guilty on three counts of defrauding tax authorities of 4.1 million euros ($4.6 million) from income made from image rights.





Comments