Next up is a charge for the Ligue One title plus a Champions League semi-final and I can't wait to see Mbappe plays in those games.
Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim promised that his team would stay true to their offensive style in the Champions League semi-finals after eliminating Borussia Dortmund, thanks to another brilliant adventurous display yesterday morning (Singapore time).
Monaco has come a long way since July 27 previous year - when it started in the qualifying rounds with a trip to Istanbul.
Monaco's best run in the Champions League came in 2004 when they lost to Porto in the final.
He had only just come on for Mbappe when he converted Lemar s square ball with his first touch with nine minutes to go, as Monaco join Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Juventus in the semi-final draw.
None of those teams will fancy playing Monaco, who for all Paris Saint-Germain's efforts in recent years will be the first French representative in the last four since Lyon in 2010.
"Now, regardless of who we will take on next, we will be facing a very experienced team".
IN governor says he will sign several contested bills
Katie Stancombe is a reporter for TheStatehouseFile.com, a news website powered by Franklin College journalism students. Hoosiers are left wondering if Governor Eric Holcomb will side with lawmakers or Ricker's in the cold beer debate.
"Obviously you want to go into a match without thinking about that".
As Dortmund kept pushing forward in numbers, Monaco was stretched down both flanks but, equally, Dortmund was increasingly exposed to slick counterattacking.
"It's not easy to play in Europe and try to win the league".
"All the players played to a high level and I'm very happy with the performance of all of them", Jardim told UEFA.com. All that happened last week has made us stronger. We know what we need to do.
A week after a bomb attack on their bus en route to the first leg in Germany left defender Marc Bartra with a broken wrist and forced the match to be postponed by 24 hours, Dortmund were held up by police in Monaco.
Tuchel said "it was a very unusual feeling" and that - although he subsequently managed to shut it out - the concentration of the players may have been affected by the incident. "Everyone was prepared and in the bus, but we couldn't move for 16 or 17 minutes", Tuchel said.
Bartra is still unable to play but took his seat on the Dortmund bench, dressed in the club's yellow and black tracksuit. We're ready and focused.





Comments