Police in the USA are searching for a suspect who they said broadcast himself killing a man on Facebook Live and who claimed to have killed others.
Earlier, police said that the video had been broadcast live on Facebook.
Cleveland police said Stephens is armed and risky and should not be approached.
Cleveland police on Sunday used social media to urge Stephens to turn himself in and to distribute pictures of him.
In a statement, a Facebook spokesperson said the shooting was a "horrific crime".
Stephens also claimed to have committed multiple homicides, according to police.
The chief added that authorities have been in contact with Stephens' family, and are making every effort to get the suspected killer to turn himself in.
In the video, which appeared shaky, Stephens got out of his auto and randomly targeted Godwin, who was holding a shopping bag.
Stephens says the name of a woman, whom Mr Godwin does not seem to recognise.
Then Stephens points the gun at him as the man raises his arms to try and protect himself.
"He hugged my wife and me and said 'I'll see you guys next time, '" Godwin Jr. said.
Apple granted self-driving test permit
Apple has been hiring automotive design and software experts for the effort, reportedly called Project Titan internally . This week, Apple was granted a permit for the testing of its autonomous vehicle, or self-drive auto , in California.
A manhunt is underway in the United States for a suspect accused of fatally shooting another man and posting a video of the killing on Facebook. Stephens allegedly wrote: "I killed 12 people today", and said he wouldn't stop until he could speak to his mother and a second woman. Almost five hours after the shooting, Williams said authorities hadn't had a report of a sighting of Stephens, CNN reported.
Social media users reacted to the Facebook Live video of a shooting incident in OH, requesting people not to share the footage showing the killing of an elderly man. The video of the killing was only viewable on Facebook for three hours before it was taken down, and the alleged shooter's Facebook page has been deactivated.
Nancy Kortemeyer of Beech Brook confirmed Stephens is an employee.
According to its website, Beech Brook says it will serve more than 18,000 children and families in northeast OH this year.
Authorities searched Sunday night across the Cleveland area for the suspect, who they said is African-American, 6-foot-1, bald and has a full beard.
Stephens had been live on Facebook in a separate post.
The victim was identified as 74-year-old Robert Godwin Sr.
"We will look until we find him", Williams said.
The video shows a man pulling over in a vehicle as he says 'find me somebody to kill, gonna kill this guy right here.
"He can't keep victimising his community based on his issues", Chief Williams said.
"We do not allow this kind of content on Facebook", they said. He was wearing a dark-striped polo shirt at the time of the shooting and the Facebook Live broadcasts.



Comments